If a translation is added via the archetype definition tab but the node does not lose focus, the translated name may be carried through onto another translation if the language is switched.
1. Open the CKM Blood pressure archetype
2. Switch to German language and highlight the Systolic node
3. Copy and paste some text into the Systolic name but do not click on another node.
4. Switch back to the English language
5. The copied text will appear in the English language page and may be inadvertently saved.
The problem appears to be caused by the tree AfterLabelEdit event not being called unless the node loses focus.