The openEHR Clinical Knowledge Manager (CKM) is an international, online clinical knowledge resource. It has gathered an active Web 2.0 community of interested and motivated individuals focused on furthering an open and international approach to clinical informatics - an application- and message-independent lingua franca for sharing health information between individuals, clinicians and organisations; between applications, and across regional and national borders. All contributions to CKM is on a voluntary basis, and all CKM content is open source and freely available under a Creative Commons licence.
See the live instance of the international CKM: http://openehr.org/ckm
What is CKM?:
- It is a library of clinical knowledge artefacts - currently openEHR archetypes and templates;
- It supports the full life cycle management of openEHR archetypes through a review and publication process;
- It provides governance of the knowledge artefacts
In the near future we anticipate a complementary repository for other related artefacts including terminology subsets.
The Clinical Knowledge Manager provides the opportunity and means for users interested in modelling clinical content to become participate in the creation and/or enhancement of an international set of archetypes, and these in turn have the potential to provide the foundation for interoperable Electronic Health Records.
- CKM Governance Environment
- Functional Overview
- How to get involved
- Archetype authoring, review and publication overview
- Content publication, terminology binding and language translations
- Archetype checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CKM Releases
- Glossary of terms used in CKM
- Significant Product Releases
openEHR CKM - hosted by the openEHR Foundation, this is the 'go to' resource CKM for the international openEHR community
Australian CKM - hosted and managed by the Australian Digital Health Agency
UK Clinical Models - a shared CKM for a variety of UK-based projects and organisations
Norwegian CKM - hosted and managed by the Norwegian national eHealth program
Slovenian CKM - hosted and managed by the Ministry of Health in Slovenia
HSCIC CKM - hosted and managed by the UK Health and Social Care Information Centre
CENTERMS CKM - hosted and managed by the Centro Nacional de Terminologias em Saúde, Brazil
Problems, Suggestions, Comments:
- Please email email@example.com OR select 'Report bug' or 'Suggest new feature' from any CKM Help menu.