This page contains some notes on how elements of the Task Planning spec might be visualised. Below, some classes are shown with property lists; those highlighted in yellow could be visualised in the diagrammatic form of the Task Plan; other properties would be shown in the usual way in a config panel on the side.
Logical Containment Structures
- description: Text (mandatory)
- wait_spec: TASK WAIT (see below) that acts as a wait state for the whole group (optional)
- repeat_spec: a TASK_REPEAT object (= range of integers, and possible stopping condition) (optional)
- execution_type: parallel or sequential
- members: a list of the Plan Items, which can be Tasks, more Task Groups, decision/ condition nodes etc.