- slides PPT; list of archetypes
- Main government priority on interoperability / data sharing between 17 regions
- 10 clinical documents defined by MOH in form of 13606 archetypes
- MOH review of archetypes currently underway
- 13606 will be long term direction for data interop between regions; archetype based
- MOH is funding training activities in Snomed, 13606.
- Pilots / projects in 5 regions - main ones - Madrid, Valencia
Slovenia (Tomaž Gornik)
- Gov will procure national openEHR-based EHR server
- CKM running but engagement of clinicians very difficult; progress is slow
- New projects have to conform to archetype-based openEHR data.
- PARENT FP7 registries project being run from Slovenia
- Marand / Critical won Unimed (private health insurance) contract; 6m patients
- Saudi Arabia tender for CKM and archetype and training services
- some openEHR modelling activity in IRAN
- Moscow city project - rolling out to 12m patients, following pilot with 2m patients
- Gov - HL7v3 as basis for interop; not interested in how data are stored
- Code24 implems in mental institutions at this stage; mostly using international CKM archetypes + some new archetypes.
- somme DCM model development