2016-06-17 SEC call notes

Date

1. Please join my meeting, 17 Jun 2016 at 13:00 BST.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/825893221

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +44 (0) 330 221 0099
Access Code: 825-893-221
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 825-893-221

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Attendees

Goals

  • Agree to proceed on AM 2.x release
  • Agree on terminology 1.x and 2.x releases

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
ADMIN
10 minsNew member invitations

Invitees:

  • Sebastian Garde (Ocean; CKM)
  • Christian Chevalley (adoc)

Also talk to Pieter Bos.

5 minsNew permanent call timeAll 
10 minsOutstanding action items from previous callsAll
  • TDS3 - Erik w/ Heath resources
EXISTING ITEMS
15 minsTerminology recap

https://github.com/openEHR/terminology/tree/draft

Questions:

  1. Change tree structure?
  2. Change schema?

Diego: better to have single file with all langs?

TB: treat multi-lang file as authoring source?

5 minsAM 2.0 release

CRs are ready to go here.

15 minsServices API recap

Apiary.io v0.1 openEHR API
https://github.com/openEHR/specifications-ITS/issues/
http://docs.mytest49.apiary.io/#reference/ehr_status 

Main Q: include or exclude Template import / export related calls.

  • Ian - need this to reduce need for other components for new implementers
  • Bjorn - (virutal) connectathon?
NEW ITEMS
 RM - remove persistent COMP context constraintSee SPECPR-78.
 

RM - COMP.persistence scope:

 

Bjorn - DIPS has functionality already, but standardised; retrieves existing version of that 'scope'.

DIPS values: event | care episode | condition episode | contact | 'folder' scope | life/patient. E.g. Surgery = a folder. Also - folder = capture everything for Cancer trajectory. Folder - has start time, end time; Folder can be officially 'closed'.

 Terminology - types of participants neededHeath: The other thing that would be useful is a standard set of terms for kinds of participants rather than having them redefined in each archetype using an at-code, this is particularly highlighted in the case of requestor and receiver, but I think there are others like registrar and consultant, etc.
 RM - Order and request meta-data on ENTRY

Currently archetype modellers are recording this information CARE_ENTRY.protocol, which is not documented for this purpose. See various SEC emails. Basic idea:

Addition of some structure under ENTRY.workflow do the job? Assume things like:

  • requestor id - id / name of requestor org / party
  • requestor order id - id the requestor side uses for this order
  • receiver id - id / name of receiver / filler org / party
  • receiver order id - id the receiver uses for this order
  • other_details - extension elements
 RM - 'report' type - consider new RM container type that can hold copies of anything, including COMPOSITIONs

TB: Could this make sense: new RM class called REPORT, which can contain a) original data, b) complete copies of things and c) links to things. It could contain whole COMPOSITIONs if necessary. Also having a dedicated RM class would make it easy-ish to exclude it from querying, or at least detect copies of other items easily, and exclude them.

DIPS: mark COMPOSITIONs with a special category to be excluded from querying. BJORN - add more detail.

ES: see FHIR bundles

Ian - reports in a Folder; new report = new Folder.

Bjorn: need tooling - should be able to have a template for a Report; order is important.

Ian: do we need Composition in Composition - really we just need to suck in the Comp. metadata into the report with the Entries of interest. Could a template have a 'virtual inclusion' of archetype(s) in a Composition template? TB: would need AOM to have virtual marker on C_OBJECT.

Ian/TB - main need to solve problem of referring to e.g. Allergies (already existing) from a new Composition - e.g. an 'Allergies list'. Problems is that referring just to the allergy Entry doesn't get the Composition meta-data.

Action items

  • Ian McNicollfacilitate short term decision on above issues - i.e. file names etc.
  • AM 2.x release - ALL: SEC will perform acceptance on these for ASAP release.
  • Boštjan Lah - will organise a call next week for further devt
  • Boštjan Lah - Bjorn/Erik/Bostjan - organise virtual hackathon next few months.