Various typos (TIM COOK):
Data types IM
10.3.2 DV_EHR_URI Class:
In Inherit - replace DV_EHR_URI with DV_URI
6.2.10 DV_PROPORTION class
the description of the 'type' attribute should be clearer to indicate how it is controlled by PROPORTION_KIND
4.3.7 ATTESTATION Class Purpose is incomplete.
Correct UML of resource_description package - make RESOURCE_DESCRIPTION 1.*, AUTHORED_RESOURCE abstract
4.3.5 CARDINALITY Class (AOM)
the definitions for is_set and is_bag are reversed.
1. Demographic package: In the overview diagram (page 9), class PARTY_IDENTITY has attribute details which is mandatory, but in the PARTY_IDENTITY class definitions (page 12), it shows 0..1.
2. Demographic package: In the overview diagram (page 9), class ADDRESS has attribute details which is mandatory, but in the ADDRESS class definitions (page 14), it shows 0..1.
3. Data Structures Information Model (data_structures_im.pdf), page 31, 2nd table, row 4, column 4, it should be "increase" rather than "decrease".
4. Data Structures Information Model (data_structures_im.pdf), page 28, 3rd line from bottom (or second line of Section "Point Events"), it should be "A history instance may be composed..". Currently it is: "A history instance many be composed...".
5. Data Types: as_string function is specified in the DV_ENCAPSULATED class description, but not shown on the class UML diagram. data_type_im.pdf, page 69.
6. Architectural Overview: pg 51 section 9.2.1 para 1 line 2: with --> within
Data Structures Information Model - The text of redefined attribute parent on class EVENT reads "Redefinition of LOCATABLE.parent to be of type HISTORY" but it should really be PATHABLE.parent since the parent attribute is separated from LOCATABLE class now.
promote unnumbered level 4 headings in History section to numbered level 4 headings to allow better indexing and referencing.
Added minor typo item from to this CR, as it did not concern SPEC-249.
Accepted for processing by ARB members RC, SH, TC, DK, TB
Minor change to CR title
Add Eric Browne's correction to fix disparity on use of DV_PROPORTION for visual acuity in Data types class def versus ITEM_TABLE example in Data Structures IM.
Passed by EB, RC, TB, JA, DK