You need to flag yourself as being 'available as a content reviewer' within CKM. This is an annotation in your User details.
You may have already done this when you registered, so you can check your status by logging in to Clinical Knowledge Manager (CKM) and opening your User profile.
- Start by clicking on the User menu
- Select 'Update my Profile'
- Select the 'Availability as Reviewer' Tab
- Make sure that the 'Available as Reviewer' box is checked
- (Optional) Fill in your areas of clinical expertise and interest. This will help us to involve you in reviewing archetypes that are relevant.
- Adopt the archetypes that interest you and in which you would like to participate in reviewing.