Specifications Editorial Committee (SEC) Work area

Meetings minutes & proceedings


Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Pablo Pazos and Pieter Bos - get together on resolving Pablo’s schema fixes in Demographic schemas with Archie schema gen code. In principal, fixing generator will generate out same result as Pablo’s hand-modified schema. Thomas Beale - check BMMs.
Pablo Pazos2022-11-14 SEC Call notes
Sebastian Iancu2022-10-31 SEC Call notes
  • Pablo Pazos and Pieter Bos - get together on resolving Pablo’s schema fixes in Demographic schemas with Archie schema gen code. In principal, fixing generator will generate out same result as Pablo’s hand-modified schema. Thomas Beale - check BMMs.
Pablo Pazos2022-10-31 SEC Call notes
  • Sebastian Iancu create a limited dependency list per version of each component in manifest files; change specs website to display on the specs website on release table view.
Sebastian Iancu2022-10-17 SEC Call notes
  • Sebastian Iancu clearer indicators on certain locations for ‘old’ versions of specs.
Sebastian Iancu2022-10-17 SEC Call notes
  • Thomas Beale add in subsection to Preface of all? some specs that have dependencies
Thomas Beale2022-10-17 SEC Call notes
  • Thomas Beale stamp the PDF specs at least; ‘Go to xxxx for latest version’ (FHIR precedent).
Thomas Beale2022-10-17 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2022-05-30 SEC Call notes
Sebastian Iancu2022-05-30 SEC Call notes
  • Thomas Beale - create new SEC task management project (Kanban-style) / discourse
Thomas Beale2022-05-30 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2022-05-16 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2022-05-09 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2022-04-04 SEC Call notes
Seref Arikan2022-03-07 SEC Call notes
Seref Arikan2022-02-21 SEC Call notes
  • Erik Sundvall will do initial draft of URN application; will report back.
Erik Sundvall2022-02-07 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2022-02-07 SEC Call notes
Pablo Pazos2022-02-07 SEC Call notes
Seref Arikan2022-02-07 SEC Call notes
  • Erik Sundvall will do initial draft of URN application; will report back.
Erik Sundvall2022-01-24 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2022-01-24 SEC Call notes
  • Erik Sundvall will do initial draft of URN application; will report back.
Erik Sundvall2022-01-10 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2022-01-10 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-12-13 SEC Call notes
  • Erik Sundvall will do initial draft of URN application; will report back.
Erik Sundvall2021-12-13 SEC Call notes
  • Erik Sundvall will do initial draft of URN application; will report back.
Erik Sundvall2021-11-29 SEC Call notes
  • Erik Sundvall will do initial draft of URN application; will report back.
Erik Sundvall2021-11-15 SEC Call notes
  • AQL: Potentially add Folder-based AQL examples to AQL examples doc.
2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • AGENDA ITEM NEXT SEC CALL: Seref Arikan Access control in openEHR - ABAC and others
Seref Arikan2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • Develop a list of benefits for CDR systems to move to ADL2, versus costs & risks.
2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • Pieter Bos - modify Archie JSON schema file naming - change version to 2.0 + status = TRIAL; Pieter will generate out per-class files for web, also combined file for development. Sebastian Iancu check on web rendering etc.
Pieter Bos2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • Erik Sundvall will do initial draft of URN application; will report back.
Erik Sundvall2021-10-04 SEC Call notes
  • Thomas Beale WebTemplate format: issue v1.0 of spec with wt.flat only documented. First draft mid Dec 2021?
Thomas Beale2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • TERMINOLOGY: Establish namespace x URI xref mapping to map ‘snomed-ct’ + variations to http://snomed.info etc. Use FHIR list.
2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • ALL IMPLEMENTERS: please check your OPT14s against ITS XSDs on spec site. E.g. at least report diffs please. NB namepace v1/v2 question & importing (all versions have to be the same in XSD).
2021-09-20 SEC Call notes
  • Diego Bosca at some future point, propose some initial OMOP-related mapping resource
Diego Bosca2021-09-20 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-09-20 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-09-06 SEC Call notes
  • ALL IMPLEMENTERS: please check your OPT14s against ITS XSDs on spec site. E.g. at least report diffs please. NB namepace v1/v2 question & importing (all versions have to be the same in XSD).
2021-09-06 SEC Call notes
  • Diego Bosca at some future point, propose some initial OMOP-related mapping resource
Diego Bosca2021-09-06 SEC Call notes