Specifications Editorial Committee (SEC) Work area

Meetings minutes & proceedings


Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • AQL: Potentially add Folder-based AQL examples to AQL examples doc.
2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • AGENDA ITEM NEXT SEC CALL: Seref Arikan Access control in openEHR - ABAC and others
Seref Arikan2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • Develop a list of benefits for CDR systems to move to ADL2, versus costs & risks.
2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • Pieter Bos - modify Archie JSON schema file naming - change version to 2.0 + status = TRIAL; Pieter will generate out per-class files for web, also combined file for development. Sebastian Iancu check on web rendering etc.
Pieter Bos2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • Erik Sundvall will do initial draft of URN application; will report back.
Erik Sundvall2021-10-04 SEC Call notes
  • Thomas Beale WebTemplate format: issue v1.0 of spec with wt.flat only documented. First draft mid Dec 2021?
Thomas Beale2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • TERMINOLOGY: Establish namespace x URI xref mapping to map ‘snomed-ct’ + variations to http://snomed.info etc. Use FHIR list.
2021-10-13 SEC Meeting, Berlin
  • ALL IMPLEMENTERS: please check your OPT14s against ITS XSDs on spec site. E.g. at least report diffs please. NB namepace v1/v2 question & importing (all versions have to be the same in XSD).
2021-09-20 SEC Call notes
  • Diego Bosca at some future point, propose some initial OMOP-related mapping resource
Diego Bosca2021-09-20 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-09-20 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-09-06 SEC Call notes
  • ALL IMPLEMENTERS: please check your OPT14s against ITS XSDs on spec site. E.g. at least report diffs please. NB namepace v1/v2 question & importing (all versions have to be the same in XSD).
2021-09-06 SEC Call notes
  • Diego Bosca at some future point, propose some initial OMOP-related mapping resource
Diego Bosca2021-09-06 SEC Call notes
  • Diego Bosca at some future point, propose some initial OMOP-related mapping resource
Diego Bosca2021-08-09 SEC Call notes
  • Jake Smolka + others: agree on HTTP header structures for AUDIT_DETAILS etc.
Jake Smolka2021-07-26 SEC Call notes
Seref Arikan2021-07-26 SEC Call notes
2021-07-26 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-07-26 SEC Call notes
Erik Sundvall2021-06-28 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-06-28 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-06-28 SEC Call notes
  • Sebastian Iancu will try to improve REST APIs overview section to be more REST-compliant.
Sebastian Iancu2021-06-28 SEC Call notes
  • Seref Arikan convene AQL working group within SEC with 2 week cycle
Seref Arikan2021-06-14 SEC Call notes
  • Sebastian Iancu will try to improve REST APIs overview section to be more REST-compliant.
Sebastian Iancu2021-06-14 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-06-14 SEC Call notes
Ian McNicoll2021-06-14 SEC Call notes
Erik Sundvall2021-06-14 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-06-14 SEC Call notes
Ian McNicoll2021-05-17 SEC Call notes
Erik Sundvall2021-05-17 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-05-17 SEC Call notes
Erik Sundvall2021-04-19 SEC Call notes
2021-04-19 SEC Call notes
Ian McNicoll2021-04-19 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-04-19 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-03-22 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-03-08 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-02-22 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-02-08 SEC Call notes
Thomas Beale2021-01-25 SEC Call notes